TDS Meter/Digital TDS Meter with Temperature and Water Quality Measurement for RO Purifier
A TDS meter is an inexpensive and convenient digital tool to instantly check your overall water quality. TDS = Total Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water. With the push of a button, the TDS can tell you your overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million). The lower the TDS level, the purer the water, with 0 ppm being pure H2O. The TDS is great for checking your tap water quality, or knowing when to change a filter. (The meter does not test for biological contaminants.) The TDS is a great tool for drinking water, water filtration and purification, colloidal silver, hydroponics (test your nutrients), aquariums, RO/DI systems, pools and spas, commercial and industrial applications and more.
The TDS is a rugged model that includes a protective carrying case. This is the world's most popular handheld TDS meter for industry professionals. Ideal for Commercial Use Its Includes a Carrying Case with Belt Clip Hold Function: Saves Measurements for Convenient Reading and Recording Highly Efficient and Accurate Due to Its Advanced Microprocessor Technology Built-in Digital Thermometer, Display: Large and Easy-to-read LCD Screen. The Digital TDS Water Meter is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics and gardening, pools and spas, aquariums and reef tanks, water ionizers, Water Filter. Drinking water and more. TDS Water Meter is ideal for testing applications ideal drinking water, Water Filter, carbon filters, spring water, hard water, average tap water, Refrigerator Water Filter, Water Filter, brita filter, Reverse osmosis, reverse osmosis filter. Digital TDS Water Meter is ideal for testing applications such as hydroponics and gardening, pools and spas, aquariums and reef tanks, water ionizers, Water Filter. Drinking water and more.
Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm, 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy. Temperature Button: Test water temperature, 31 - 200 F degrees, 1 F degree resolution. Hold 4.Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording. Auto-off function - Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries. The smallest and lightest TDS meter available on the market. Highly Efficient and accurate due to its Advanced Microprocessor Technology. Power source: 2 x 1.5 V (LR44 Button Cell) (included).
Check the performance of your water filter. Be sure your drinking water is at the right Total Dissolved Solids level. Check the nutrient levels in water for plants and fish, Measure Total Dissolved Solids levels for other applications.
Taking TDS Measurements
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Turn the TDS meter on. The ON/OFF switch is located on the panel.
3. Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level (2 inch).
4. Lightly stir the meter to dislodge any air bubbles.
5. Wait until the display stabilizes. Once the reading stabilizes (approx. 10 seconds), press the HOLD button to view the reading out of the water.
6. If the meter displays a flashing x10 symbol, multiply the reading by 10.
7. After usage, shake off any excess water from your meter. Replace the cap.
Taking Temperature Measurements
1. Once the meter is on, the temperature function can be used at any time, in or out of liquid.
2. Press the TEMP button. The display will switch to temperature (in Celsius only).
3. To return to TDS mode, press the TEMP button.
1. The meter is not water-tight. Do not dip the meter beyond the water level limit.
2. Do not store the meter in high temperatures or direct sunlight.
3. Do not attempt to open the housing or tinker with the electronics of the unit.
4. After multiple usage, if the product is not showing correct readings, please use the recalibaration guidelines as given below.
1. Immerse the TDS Meter into Calibration solution up to maximum immersion level (2 inch)
2. Reading appear on the Display
3. If the meter does not read within 2% of solution. Press Temp key for 3 seconds, Display Start Blinking. Adjust the reading by using “Temp” key (to increase the reading) and hold key (to decrease the reading)
4. Press Temp key again for 3 seconds, meter enters in Testing Mode. Take the TDS Meter out from water Wait a moment, after showing Zero put the meter again into water. TDS Meter show Readings.
5. If Reading is accurate calibration is completed. If not, repeat the procedure