Size name:PS TESTER
The Oncro Power Supply Tester is a Robust Voltage,Tester for PC-Power Supply. Protect Your Computer from Damage.Green LED display lights-up when your devices is running smoothly. Easy to use, plug-in design.The Operation Instruction on The Face of Tester.
* Connectors: Floopy, HDD, CDROM, SATA,4 pin (P4),8 pin(Dual CPU),6 pin(PCI-Express).
* VOLTAGE TEST: +12V,-12V +5V,-5V +3.3V, 5V STAND BY(SB), POWER GOOD(PG)
* Voltage source: 20/24PIN (ATX Connector)
* Color: Black
How to Use:
(1) Connect power supply.
(2) Insert the 24P (20P) plug of the tested power source into the 24P (20P) socket corresponding to the power tester.
(3) Check the 7 lights on the right (+3.3, -12V, PG, +5VSB, +12V, -5V, +5V), all on is good.
(4) Plug the power HDD into the power tester HDD socket, to check the left 2 lights (+12, +5V) is bright, all on is good.
(5) Unplug the HDD plug from the power tester and plug in the P4 (P6/P8) plug to the corresponding P4 (P6/P8) socket to check the light (+12V) on the left.
(6) Unplug the P4 (P6/P8) plug from the power tester, and plug in the FLOPPY (floppy) plug to the corresponding FLOPPY socket, to check the 2 lights on the left (+12V, +5V), all on is good.
(7) Pull out the FLOPPY plug from the power tester, then insert the SATA plug into the corresponding SATA socket, check the 3 lights on the left (+12V, +3.3V, +5V), all on is good.
1pc x 20/24 4/6/8 Pin Power Supply Tester